Ideal for GARDEN and CONTAINER PLANTING.
Big, bold and colorful, and so it is a shame that Canna is rarely seen in gardens. It is a half-hardy plant, blooming from midsummer until the onset of frosts, and can be used as a centerpiece in bedding schemes and large containers.
January-May after Frost
3 inch (7.5 cm)
16 inch (40 cm)
Approx. 20 inch (50 cm)
Easy to grow
1. Select an area with full sun
2. Dig a hole 3 inches (7,5 cm) deep
3. Place the bulb in the hole, with pointed side up
4. Space bulbs 16 inches (40 cm) apart
5. Cover with soil and water thoroughly
Plant in groups of 2 or more, in well-drained soil. Bulbs will benefit from a handful of compost added to the planting holes.
Planting time zone
Hardiness Zones 8-11