Ideal for GARDEN and CONTAINER PLANTING.
Callas offer a stunning color pallet for the summer garden. Each bulb produces multiple chalice-like blooms surrounded by uniquely speckled leaves. Plant in a well drained soil in a part to full sun area of your garden. Excellent as a border plant and also makes a show-stopping container planting.
January-May after Frost
4 inch (10 cm)
14 inch (35 cm)
Approx. 20 inch (50 cm)
Easy to grow
1. Select an area with full sun
2. Dig a hole 4 inches (10 cm) deep
3. Place the bulb in the hole, with pointed side up
4. Space bulbs 14 inches (35 cm) apart
5. Cover with soil and water thoroughly
Plant in groups of 2 or more, in well-drained soil. Bulbs will benefit from a handful of compost added to the planting holes.
Planting time zone
Hardiness Zones 8-11